Thursday, February 02, 2012

My 50th Post!

This is my 50th post on this blog!

To kick off February for this occasion, I did a new doodle on tablet in Photoshop during the night!  Just completed is a scene of Rekira being surrounded by a horde of Omicron Robot Spies, and ready to fight them.


As an added bonus, some more Rekira stuff I had yet to post from last year.  All were also done on tablet in Photoshop.

Here is a test comic art I did of Tatsuo, on utilizing a technique similar to the col-erase procedure I've done with many of my recent doodles.  This was done on December 10 of last year.


An illustration I did on November 5th last year of Mysti-Girl from the Dynamic Heralds!


And another test of Rekira himself done on November 15 of last year.


And a couple of FX tests done with the above.  The first is an NG "half-tone" test, the other is a red neon test.



No comments: